Please read these terms carefully before using the Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Web Site.
These Terms and Conditions are a legal document. It sets out our agreement with you and forms the basis of your rights and obligations to us.
1. General Provisions
The use of www.jtlsolar.com and Membership of the Joshnka Technology Limited MLM network is subject to the following Terms and Conditions – which are effective from January 2020.
www.jtlsolar.com (the Web Site) is owned by Joshnka Technology Limited (registered in Nigeria with incorporation number RC:1448041) whose registered office is situated at Last Bus Stop, Iba Housing Estate, Ojo, Lagos State (referred to as “we” “our” or us” below).
If you become a Member of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network you will be entitled to receive a reward for each completed sale made by us from each person you have introduced to your Matrix. The value of the reward will be set out in each stage of the Matrix and the Matrix is subject to our specific terms and conditions of sale.
These terms and conditions apply as between you, the user of the Web Site, or Member and us, Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network. By entering our Web Site, or becoming a Member, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately. By making an application for Membership you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you understand your obligations to us.
Your use of the Web Site and your Membership of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network is governed by the laws of Nigeria and any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Web Site, or any of our Services shall be heard exclusively in the courts of Nigeria.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us, and neither of us shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
These Terms and Conditions will only apply as between us and you. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
The Web Site is directed only at Nigerian residents and nothing within it or these Terms and Conditions constitutes an offer or promotion of services or products to persons outside Nigeria.
These Terms and Conditions and our correspondence with you will be communicated in English language.
We may modify any of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Any revision will be posted on the Web Site, on this page.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision, which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Transfer of Rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organization without notice, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you.
If any event occurs that prevents us from carrying out our obligations or displaying the Website, we will take reasonable steps to reduce the effect this has on you and your commission under the Membership network. If despite our efforts this disabling event continues for any period exceeding two weeks, we may terminate your Membership but as a consequence will incur no liability to you.
6. Refund Policy
Your deposit of applicable payment upon registration is non-refundable and form your application fee into and as a member of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network. It remains non-refundable once at all times but forms the building block of the commissions, privileges and rewards associated with your Matrix levels.
7. Definitions & Interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video or other forms of information that appears on or forms part of the Web Site, and are capable of being stored on a computer.
Members means users of the Web Site who have chosen to register with Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network. This definition also relates to “Membership” being the relationship between us and Members.
Matrix refers to a deal structure from us to you for conversions/sales of various products and/or services we render. These are also, made available to be bought via the Joshnka Technology Limited Web Site at www.joshnka.com
Buying means to buy or take possession of our product(s) or service(s) from us via the Joshnka Technology Limited Web Site. This definition includes ‘Buy’, ‘Bought’ and ‘Buying’.
Recommended Person means a person who Buys our product(s) or service(s) through the Joshnka Technology Limited Web Site as a result of being informed about its existence by a Member of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network.
Services means the services provided by Joshnka Technology Limited to Members under these Terms and Conditions.
System means any online communications infrastructure that Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network makes available through the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, emails, message boards and software applications.
Web site means the website that you are currently using and any sub domains of this site (unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions).
Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network refers to the name of the Web Site.
Persons words denoting persons include natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
Headings, titles, sub-headings such as (‘Definitions and Interpretations’ at the start of this section) are purely for ease of reference and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
Include & Including references to these words shall be deemed to mean respectively ‘include(s) without limitation’ and ‘including without limitation’.
You & Your The person who proposes to use or is using this web site.
Intellectual Property All Content included on the Web Site, unless stated, is the property of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network and our affiliates. By continuing to use the Web Site, you acknowledge that such material is protected by Nigerian and International intellectual property laws.
Users may view Web Site pages on screen and may print or download extracts for personal use. Users may supply a copy of any such extract to any third party provided that:
- The extract is for their and that third party’s own personal use
- The extract is not supplied as part of or incorporated in another work, website or publication
- The extract is not supplied either directly or indirectly in return for commercial gain
- The third party is made aware that the source of the Content is the Web Site and that these Terms and Conditions apply equally to them, as to you.
- No part of the Web Site may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium without Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network express written consent.
8. Web Site Usage
You agree to indemnify Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with your use of the Web Site.
We make all reasonable effort to test Content material before placing it on our Web Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption, or damage, to data or your computer system, we cannot be held responsible.
9. Availability of the Web site
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the Web Site is always accessible, we cannot be held liable if, for any reason, it is unavailable. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults.
Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may have to suspend access to the Web Site for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we’ll try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
10. Prohibited Usages
- To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights.
- To send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful;
- To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any Country in the World;
- To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- For a purpose other than for which we have designed them, or intended them to be used;
- For any fraudulent purpose; or in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
11. Your Obligations
Without limitation, you undertake and accept not to use or permit anyone else to use the Web Site or Service in the following circumstances:
The following uses of the Web Site are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- Resell the Service or Site;
- Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
- Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- Access the Web Site or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of ‘junk mail’ or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material.
- You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly expressed interest in it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
- Create or forward ‘chain letters’ or other ‘pyramid schemes’ of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
- Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
- Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a us or a Member of Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network
- Use in an unauthorized manner, or forge, mail header information;
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Web Site and/or the Services or any Matrix.
We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, Content material or data displayed on the Web Site, without notice from time to time.
13. Links to External Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other websites. Unless stated, Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no promises nor gives and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability arising from your use of the same.
We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court order, by applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
Joshnka Technology Limited MLM Network makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from your use of our Services.
Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our Services for any reason, please write to us at [email protected] Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, your Membership ID and details of why you are unhappy. This will help us to respond to you as quickly as possible. If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint we will try and contact you to ask for further details.
Whilst nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part, we are unable to cover any losses which are not directly covered by these Terms and Conditions (for example loss of earnings, loss of commissions, loss of opportunity or profit) due to any loss or delay in the receipt of a share or an incomplete Buy by a Recommended Person.
Any issues related to any Buyer must be sent directly to the us in question. We are acting solely as an intermediary between you and the Buyer and cannot accept any liability for:
- Any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits.
- Any indirect claims or other claims arising through non-supply or late supply of any commission, a failure to credit your bank account speedily or other non-performance of our obligations to you;
- Any termination or cancellation of a Buyer instigated by us;
- The termination of your Membership (for any or no reason);
- Any failure by you to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any conditions imposed on the Matrix by the us.
- We are not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your use of the Smartphone App which can be downloaded from the Web Site or Google Playstore of Apple Store, even if this is used as permitted by the EULA.
JTLSolar is a subsidiary of Joshnka Technology Ltd with RC No: 1448041. Whose major interest is in multilevel marketing of Joshnka solar products.